Monday, January 8, 2018

2018 Reading Challenges





2018 is here! I'm planning to do two challenges plus trying to read more of my own books (gosh, this is my perpetual reading resolution!). I will be participating in the Ultimate Popsugar Reading Challenge. I did this one last year and loved it! I also collected a list of some of my friends' favorite books. I'm super excited about this challenge!

I made the Google Sheets tracker that I'm using available if you'd like to see what I'm reading. Check it out here! 

What are you planning to read this year?







2 comments:

  1. I try not to plan too much as it never seems to go to a plan if I do. My reading is in a slump these days so I need to get a push start on that first. Good luck with the challenge

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...